WordPress meets CSS Grid. designed and developed by Morten Rand-Hendriksen. Kuhn is hyper-opinionated and developed to take advantage of modern CSS. It was developed for mor10.com and is released as a showcase of what CSS Grid can do for WordPress theme layouts.
- Site logo
- Featured images
- Enhanced Recent Posts and Recent Comments widgets
Licenses and External Assets
Kuhn is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL v2
1.0.5 - Sepbember 01 2017
- Main menu floats to the top on wide screens.
- Social media menu added to footer.
1.0.4 - August 11 2017
- Responsive images throughout.
- New paging navigation for archive views.
- Minor bugfixes.
1.0.3 - June 10 2017
- Replace complex calc with simpler fr in archive layout.
- Break words in archive titles to allow for the above.
1.0.1 - May 31 2017
- Resolve MS Edge support by being more forceful with @supports rules (basically no grid until Edge supports it properly).
- Code cleanup to resolve latent issues.
1.0 - May 30 2017 =
- Initial release
Kuhn's code base started out as _s (http://underscores.me) as it were on May 11, 2017.
Kuhn is named after philosopher Thomas Kuhn, who first introduced the concept of "paradigm shifts", one of the most frequently used and widely misunderstood philosophical terms of our time.