I made these when I was 13. The first coding I ever really did. Please remember that this is not in development. I will be fixing and compile bugs if you want me too, but I will not write any new games or features.
In order of best to worst:
- Dog Fight Pro - 2 player game, players fly around the map in planes, fighting.
- Obstacle pro - Action maze puzzle game.
- Jumping Pro - Jump in time to spinning beams and stuff.
- Racing - 2 player racing game
- Maze - get to the end of a maze
- Flying Pro - A basic flying simulator. Modified from a BlitzBasic demo (not sure of the license)
- Shooting pro - Made from a tutorial
- Hide and seek - Pretty sad
WTFPL plus no warranty provided, or implied. AS-IS.
- Download BlitzBasic3d. (Can be demo)
- Open the main game file of the mini game you want to play. (It will be called main.bb or .bb)
- Run it (click the rocket).
- Any problems? Open a github issue.