This is a collection of script plugins for VoodooPad that I use for my GTD workflow.
- Copy scripts to
$HOME/Library/Application Support/VoodooPad/Script PlugIns/
- Restart VoodooPad
- Read "How to use"
How to use
- Take notes (in a somehow chaotic way).
- Whenever you find something to be done (i.e: a task) you just add "@todo:" (Control + T) or "@later:" (Control + L) in front of it.
- When you need a task list, hit Control + Shift + T and all "@todo:" tags in the current document are listed on a "@todo" page (with a link to the page where the task is)
- When you complete a task, replace the "@todo:" tag with a "@done:" tag. I use the "Insert Date" script (bound to Control + Shift J) to record the date.
- When you need to check what you've acomplished recently, hit Control + Shift + D, and a "@done" page is created with a list of "@done:" tasks.
- Spare time? Hit Control + Shift + L and you'll get a "@later" page with all your "@later" tasks.
- Build a "Check as Completed" script.