Jenkins/Hudson Github Auto-Branch
Autobranch Jenkins/Hudson jobs using Github Post-Receive hooks.
This is a sinatra application. It receives Github Post Commit Hooks and:
- when a new commit is pushed to a branch, it runs the Jenkins Jobs for this branch
- when a new branch is created, it sets up Jenkins Jobs for the new branch based on the existing Jenkins Jobs
- when a branch is deleted, it deletes the Jenkins Jobs running this branch
1 - Clone the project from github, create config.yml based on config.sample.yml.
2 - Commit your configuration file and deploy the app (Heroku is your friend).
3 - Setup github post-commit hook with the github_token you specified in your config.yml file.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Versapay, Philippe Creux. See LICENSE for details.