Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- some fonts could not be loaded when rendering pdfs. This resulted in an error.
- Add OCR functionality as fallback when other retrieval methods for recovery of tex expression fail
- can now render to pdf
- now displays directory where pdf and png are saved to when hitting the save button
- now always tries to save to the desktop
- can decode both pdf and pngs to retrieve the LaTeX String. Simply drag and drop a file in the editor area of the user interface. Or copy a file to the system clipboard and hit control+v (or cmd+v on macOS) to retrieve the text.
- now includes SourceCodePro as font for text input
- optimised build for newer java versions
- Update jlatexmath to 1.0.6
- Change font for text input to Courier
- Updated library to jlatexmath 1.0.5 from 1.0.3. Refer to jlatexmath changelog for information on added features and bugfixes.
- png-files are now saved to the user home
- the desktop folder for windows 10
- the user folder for unix-based/mac
- live rendering of LaTeX-expression while typing
- copying generated image with white background
- saving image to desktop as png with transparency
- very basic gui
Should work on every major desktop OS as long as Java 8 or higher is installed