[BrowserDashboard] - creative, he? ;)
A simple and customisable "new tab" Chrome extension. This extension isn't downloadable before version 1.0.0. Until then, I prepared a preview link to see the current status.
Having a full customisable dashboard with a set of different modules, called cards, using bleeding edge technologies (i.e. ES6, Web Components, Web Battery API, ...). The user can create new cards, delete them, change the order and theme of each card as well as the entire dashboards theme.
- TextCard: the basic one; saves simple text. Options: *bold', italic, underline, strikethrough, link, erase style.
- WeatherCard: displays the current weather based on your location.
- Timer: changing the time to 12h (including AM/PM) or 24h is possible. Default: 24h.
- TodoCard: don't need to explain that.
Open features are listed and tagged in the issue tracker.
- FrontBook: Browserify + Babel, ESLint
- native Web Components
How to use
BrowDash is currently still in heavy development and not even alpha. As soon as a first beta is available to download, I'll will let you know. In the meantime you can visit this preview link.
- You have an idea of a new card and whish to use it in your dashboard? No problem! Just write me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- You found a bug or better way of doing something? Create a pull request!
This projected is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
- Google Material Design - The complete projects layout is based on Google's design principles.
- Sass - CSS preprocessor language.
- SVG Loaders by Sam herbert
- Packery - bin-packing layout library by Metafizzy
- Draggabilly - "Make that shiz draggable"