List Folders (PHP version)
- MySQL server running and database
add/db.sqlfile to create database with needed structure).
- Apache server running.
- Copy last folder from
2-releases(the last release) to
htdocsand rename it
- Open URL in the browser
- The page with form should appear.
Detected problems with russian and spanish folder names.
- If root folder has russian symbols the scanning fails (scandir()).
- If root folder is in english and has russian subfolders all should be well (russian subfolder scans correctly).
- For spanish folders (root/subfolder) this isn't true.
- Spanish files inside folders render correctly but the inner substitution occurs (ñ->n, á->a, ...)
- add some style
- refactored some code in
- add trim path
- add Toggle All button for export options
- add database interaction to load last options after submit and save/load options
- add Manage Options panel to add/load/remove options to a database
- add ability to type export name for all export options
- add more file extensions icons
- change export destination is
exportsubfolder for all export options
- fix path with last slash
- fix scanning files without extensions
- add clear buttons for all filters
- add style and description
- fix backslash paths
- add html template for the folder, it edits within the code and exports to the
- add style, title, exported folder info to the template
- add Expand/Collapse All buttons for the tree
- add toggle folder on click event
- add Tree name field when the Export tree is checked, allows select other name for the target folder (default is the last folder name in the path)
- exports JSON file valid for the jsTree jQuery plugin which shows navigatable tree
- adds PDF, DJVU icons to the tree
- exports the structure text to HTML file with markup for directories and files which allows to style these elements
- shows directory structure with file/directory filters
- exports the structure text to a text file if Export text checked
- skips empty directories and directories that doesn't contain files required by the filter