Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
If you work with ADB from the command line, and if you've updated that ADB to 1.0.36, you need this version. If you don't, you probably don't.
- You can now press shift-cmd-o to open the terminal output window
- Fixed a bug where some OBBs would be renamed incorrectly
- OBB file support for sideloading apps with a lot of data, typically games.
- Simply drag the OBB file onto a device.
- Don't forget to install the corresponding APK first
It's the sideloader release!
- Opens a newly installed app immediately after installing
- Shows an uninstall button immediately after installing
- When dragging an Apk onto a device, the app now shows the app's icon, version and package name
- Installs image files packed as a Zip file (fastboot update)
- Preference to enable animated GIF when creating a screen recording
- iOS 9 doesn't seem to play nice with screenshots. Anyone familiar with the libimobiledevice libraries? Could be a simple update