If you work with ADB from the command line, and if you've updated that ADB to 1.0.36, you need this version. If you don't, you probably don't.
- OBB file support for sideloading apps with a lot of data, typically games.
- Simply drag the OBB file onto a device.
- Don't forget to install the corresponding APK first
It's the sideloader release!
- Opens a newly installed app immediately after installing
- Shows an uninstall button immediately after installing
- When dragging an Apk onto a device, the app now shows the app's icon, version and package name
- Installs image files packed as a Zip file (fastboot update)
- Preference to enable animated GIF when creating a screen recording
- iOS 9 doesn't seem to play nice with screenshots. Anyone familiar with the libimobiledevice libraries? Could be a simple update
- Finally! Select which folder to save your screenshots and screen recordings to (tested for Android, untested for iOS, please report back)
- On Android, you can now use the current activity's name as the screenshot filename (would be even better to fetch the application label, but how?)
- You can now install apps by dragging APKs directly onto the phone or watch in the app
- Fixed a bug when installing apps by dragging onto the dock icon and double clicking