GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account
- Added basic reflection of types.
- Added basic ldtoken support.
- Fixed various compiler bugs
- Array has incorrect element size (e.g. U1, Char)
- Store IR does not respect address size
- x86 code generation sometimes emits (mov byte/word ptr [reg], reg) incorrectly
- Duplicated primitive types in object code
- Implements RuntimeHelpers.InitializeArray using field metadata
Merge pull request #13 from charsleysa/tgiphil-dev
Fix issue with Multiboot and CodeEmitter