This project demonstrates a simple e-commerce application for an imaginary organic shop. It is built with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4 as the final project in my complete Angular course:
In this course, you'll see how I've built this application, step-by-step.
By the end of watching course, you'll be able to:
- Use Angular and Firebase to build real-time serverless applications
- Think like a software engineer
- Write clean and testable code
- Refactor bad code into good code
- Design classes and modules with proper boundaries
Before running this application on your machine, create a Firebase project. You need to replace the Firebase settings I've defined in /src/environments with the settings of your own Firebase project.
Running the Application
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to