- Configuration Server (CFG_FR_1)
The configuration server provides properties based on which MOSIP renders different functionalities.
It is a centralized configuration server where all the configuration elements are saved, including the platform configuration and ID Object schema.
The Central configuration server provides following functionality:
- It provides functionality to read XML files and Property files
- It helps to manage all the configuration files stored at a centralized location in Git
- It provides a functionality to change the property for a micro-service, it can reflect the changes dynamically without redeploying the micro-service.
- This component allows all the configurations to come from a central server