- Several upgrades of dependencies that contained insecure code
Updated Netlify config
- Updated the NodeJS version- and (fixed) the Yarn version used to compile the project on Netlify.
Updated Travis CI config
- Updated the NodeJS version used to compile the project on Travis
Updated CircleCI config
- Updated the NodeJS version used to compile the project on CircleCI
To automate the build process a bit, I've added some new features.
flexgrid-utils.scsswith an override for the
webpack.config.jswith a new entry for
- Updated the README reflecting these changes
- Removed the
package-lock.jsonas npm will run fine without, and we already have a
The following files will now be generated upon running
yarn run build:
flexgrid.css # regular CSS flexgrid.map.css # map file flexgrid.min.css # minified version flexgrid-utils.css # regular CSS including margin utilities flexgrid-utils.map.css # map file for margin utilities flexgrid-utils.min.css # minified version including margin utilities
Also, since 3.0.2 this project is being built on Netlify, Travis CI, and CircleCI to make sure the code isn't breaking.
- Complete transition to webpack
- Rewrite of the grid generator
- Simplified alignment class names
- Added optional margin utilities
- Added space-evenly (note: no support in IE, space-between is used as fallback)
- Ditched Tailwind syntax (use 2.x branch if you need it)
- Discarded demo files - use the new documentation website
Older changelogs can be found in the 2.x branch.