Processing Bundle for Sublime Text 2
Fully supported: snippets + buildsystem.
###Linux & Windows Only partly supported: snippets, but no buildsystem. (Would be nice if someone on windows/linux could figure out the buildsystems, please let me know if your are interested)
There are 3 easy ways to install the Processing Bundle:
Using Sublime Package Control
If you are using Sublime Package Control, you can easily install the Processing Bundle via the
Sublime Text 2 -> Preferences -> Package Control: Install Package menu item.
Alternatively you can install the theme and keep up to date by cloning the repo directly into your
Packages directory in the Sublime Text 2 application settings area.
Go to your Sublime Text 2
Packages directory and clone the theme repository using the command below:
git clone https://github.com/b-g/processing-sublime/ "Processing"
- Download the files using the GitHub .zip download option
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Copy the folder to your Sublime Text 2
Packagesdirectory e.g. OS X:
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/Processing
Select in Sublime Text the Processing buildsystem:
Tools -> Build system -> Processing
Run the sketch:
- This bundle is very much based on Processing TextMate Bundle by Leon Hong, thanks for all the good work!
- I used the textmate-to-sublime-converter to convert the snippets from the original Processing TextMate Bundle to Sublime Text speak.
- My contribution is only the buildsystem and that finally someone did it :)