ofxDisplayLayout grabs the display unique ID, and aligns your displays vertically/horizontally
!!!: This addon supports only Mac OS. !!!: Less than OF 0.9.0 is not supported since this addon uses C++11 features.
- When you want to make sure the order of displays connected to your Mac - for an installation which wakes up/shuts down automatically.
- Arrange the display layout from SystemPreference by hand
- Launch the example in this repo
- Press [s] to save the order of the displays.
displas.txtwill be saved to the
bin/datadir. It keeps the display order
- Rearrange the display layout from SystemPreference by hand
- Press [l] to load
ofxDisplayLayout is tested under the environment:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite + External monitor * 2
Please send me a report if this addon works fine on...
- MacPro + more than 3 monitors + wakes up/shut down automatically
- Matrox TripleHead