XDM is a tool for selecting random cards to play with in Dice Masters, a dice and card game by Eric Lang and Mike Elliot. This site is no no way affiliated with Wizkids, Eric Lang, Mike Elliot, or any of the licenses (Marvel, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dungeons and Dragons, DC Comics, etc.) associated with this game. This app is simply a fan-made tool intended for fans of the game.
Please post any bugs you find on the boardgamegeek.com (BGG) forum thread.
- Patched Beta 1.10 [March 26 105]
- Completed addition of Dungeons and Dragons: Battle for Faerun set cards.
- implemented importing from MDMr.
- implemented url-based navigation (refresh and browser-back now work better).
- Patched Beta 1.01 [March 26 105]
- Styling changes for readability.
- Changed back-end to load straight from source files, rather than caching sets.
- Added loading notification.
- Fixed clearing all saved data.
- Fixed loading from code.
- XDM Beta 1 released. [March 25 105]
- Improve drafting algorithm.
- Add UI documentation and feedback
- Add DC set cards.