Mountain Bikers Club
You are a designer and want to contribute? We have a dedicated GitHub repository only for you.
- The application runs with Django, Celery, PostgreSQL and Redis.
- The maps are build with Leaflet and OpenStreetMap.
- The graphs are build thanks to Bokeh.
Mountain Bikers Club doesn't support legacy browsers.
- CSS variables
- CSS Grid
- ES 2017 support at minimun, as the app is loaded as an ES Module, which includes all API released before ES 2017.
- Web Component and Shadow DOM
- The website and the databases are hosted on Heroku.
- The user's files are uploaded and served via DigitalOcean Spaces.
- The DNS and the SSL certificate are managed through Cloudflare.
- The map tiles come from Komoot, OpenTopoMap and OpenCycleMap.
When I started to code websites in '98, we were used to listen to people's feedbacks. This is the web I love. I am not going to install any script that do neither statistics nor ads. As you may have noticed there is no Cookie banner. It's not a mistake!
Stay In Touch
Please make sure to read the Contributing Guide before making a pull request.
Thank you to all the people who already contributed to Mountain Bikers Club!
The hosting on Heroku and DigitalOcean are not free. If you want to support the development of the app, you can send me some money via Buy Me A Coffee.
Copyright (c) 2018-2019, Cédric Eberhardt