Ratscript is designed to be a multi-paradigm runtime interpreted language with a simple syntax and a high-performance standard library. Ratscript is currently in development. See the official project page.
- Anna Dunster
- Nate Groggett
- Jason C. McDonald
- Michael Parkman
- eventpp: Available from libdeps (GitHub)
- Arctic Tern: Available from GitHub.
- IOSqueak: Available from GitHub.
- Nimbly: Available from GitHub.
- Onestring: Available from GitHub.
- Goldilocks 1.0: Available from GitHub. (Tester only)
- SIMPLEXpress: Available from GitHub.
If you have the full source repository, see BUILDING.md for information on how to build Ratscript.
The Ready-To-Use version of Ratscript only contains the folders
lib, and the binary for the REPL (console). You can find the full
source repository on GitHub.
We do not accept pull requests through GitHub. If you would like to contribute code, please read our Contribution Guide.
All contributions are licensed to us under the MousePaw Media Terms of Development.
Ratscript is licensed under the BSD-3 License. (See LICENSE.md)
The project is owned and maintained by MousePaw Media.