O-META (Ontologies based metadata tracking system) is a data driven application that can be configured to track project, study, sample, experiment, or clinical data. O-META is very flexible and can be configured to track any metadata, and metadata can be configured based on events like subject registration, vaccination, physical exam, treatment, diagnosis, lab test etc. O-META keeps track of all events and updates to maintain complete audit trail (who, what and when).
- Data driven
- Event based
- Complete audit trail
- Dynamic reporting
- Open source (Jboss, Tomcat and MySql)
- Ontologies based tacking
- Multiple web interface: Form, Table or File
- Command line interface (CLI)
- Project based security
- Support for multi-hierarchy for project and sample.
- All forms are generated based on Project, Sample and Event data.
- Project and Sample attributes can be configures (without code change) based on tracking requirements.
- Project and Sample attributes can be updated through multiple events like sample registration, sample QC, sample aliquot etc.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This project has been funded in whole or part with federal funds from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services under contract numbers N01-AI30071 and or HHSN272200900007C.
Project Supported by
| | ![www.jetbrains.com] (https://raw.github.com/movence/ometa/master/main/src/www/images/logo_JetBrains_1.png "JetBrains") | ![www.jboss.org] (https://raw.github.com/movence/ometa/master/main/src/www/images/jboss.png "Jboss") |