Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for long-run average rewards on MDPs and Markov automata using a value-iteration based approach.
- Storm can now check MDPs and Markov Automata (i.e. MinMax equation systems) via Linear Programming.
- Parametric model checking is now handled in a separated library/executable called
- Wellformedness constraints on PMCs:
- include constraints from rewards
- are in smtlib2
- computation of only constraints without doing model checking is now supported
- Fix for nested formulae.
- JANI: Explicit engine supports custom model compositions.
- Support for parsing/building models given in the explicit input format of IMCA.
- Storm now overwrites files if asked to write files to a specific location.
- Changes in build process to accommodate for changes in carl. Also, more robust against issues with carl.
USE_POPCNTremoved in favor of
FORCE_POPCNT. The popcnt instruction is used if available due to
march=native, unless portable is set. Then, using
FORCE_POPCNTenables the use of the SSE 4.2 instruction.