Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- C++ api changes: Building model takes
BuilderOptionsinstead of extended list of Booleans, does not depend on settings anymore.
storm-cli-utilitiesnow contains cli related stuff, instead of
- Symbolic (MT/BDD) bisimulation
- Fixed issue related to variable names that can not be used in Exprtk.
- DRN parser improved
- LP-based MDP model checking
- Sound (interval) value iteration
- Support for Multi-objective multi-dimensional reward bounded reachability properties for MDPs.
- RationalSearch method to solve equation systems exactly
- WalkerChae method for solving linear equation systems with guaranteed convergence
- Performance improvements for sparse model building
- Performance improvements for conditional properties on MDPs
- Automatically convert MA without probabilistic states into CTMC
- Fixed implemention of Fox and Glynn' algorithm
storm-pars: support for welldefinedness constraints in mdps.
storm-dft: split DFT settings into IO settings and fault tree settings
storm-dft: removed obsolete explicit model builder for DFTs
- Features for developers:
- Solvers can now expose requirements
- unbounded reachability and reachability rewards now correctly respect solver requirements
- Environment variables (such as the solver precisions) can now be handled more flexible
- changes to Matrix-Vector operation interfaces, in particular fixed some issues with the use Intel TBB