Run Ruby tests, RSpec examples, and Cucumber features from Atom, quickly and easily.
This project is no longer maintained. I'm looking for someone to take over this project as a maintainer. I haven't used ruby-test for over a year. Contact me through Twitter direct message: @moxicon.
In Atom's Settings, go to Packages, search for "Ruby Test".
IMPORTANT: Before configuring ruby-test, toggle to the test panel to activate
This relies on the platformio-ide-terminal package to run commands and has its own settings. Make sure, in its settings, the Working Directory is set to "Project". This is the package's default, but might be different if you already had the package installed.
Open the test file you want to run, then issue one of the following:
cmd-ctrl-y- Run all the test files
cmd-ctrl-t- Run the current test file
cmd-ctrl-r- Run the test at the current line in test file
cmd-ctrl-e- Re-run the previous test (doesn't need to have the test file active)
- Run all the tests in the project
- Run the tests for current test file
- Run single test at cursor
- Run previous test
- Configure the shell commands that run the tests
- Supports Ruby managers, like
- Supports bash, z-shell, fish
- Supports Test::Unit, RSpec, Minitest, and Cucumber
- Use ruby-test in conjunction with project-manager to maintain different ruby-test settings per project.
- Run ruby-test on a project that runs in a VM or Vagrant
Any of the following are appreciated: