Gaia Node Modules
This repository contains all of the necessary node modules for gaia. By placing them in Github we can reduce failure rates by only relying on a single source for our code.
- Create a fork of this repository.
- Update package.json.
- Update the node_modules folder by running:
npm cache clean && npm install --ignore-scripts
- Commit everything.
- Submit a pull request, tracked against a bug at: http://bugzilla.mozilla.org. You don't need a special bug just for this change; you can reuse whatever bug is trying to fix the underlying problem.
- After the gaia-node-modules pull request lands, update the gaia_node_modules.revision file in gaia to reference the new revision.
- Also update the package.json in gaia so they don't get out-of-sync.
- Submit a pull request, again tracked against a bug at: http://bugzilla.mozilla.org.