A nearby content discovery client for Android and iOS built with React-Native.
- Make sure that you have node >= v5.11.0 and npm >= 3.8.6
- Install react-native on your machine:
npm install react-native react-native-cli -g
- Clone this project:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mozilla-magnet/magnet-client.git && cd magnet-client
- Install dependencies:
- Start the development server:
Running on Android
- Follow the 'running on device' instructions
Running on iOS
- Install 'Carthage' you can use the 'latest release'. And perform the following from the
carthage bootstrap --platform iOS
If you already have Carthage installed, this step has been added as part of the
postinstall npm scripts.
Follow the 'running on device' instructions.
didFinishLaunchingWithOptionsto load from the server instead of from a bundle. There is a line commented out.
If you don't have a team certificate for the Mozilla organization choose your own developer certificate (or create one) and change the bundle indentifier.