Firefox Focus for iOS
Browse like no one’s watching. The new Firefox Focus automatically blocks a wide range of online trackers — from the moment you launch it to the second you leave it. Easily erase your history, passwords and cookies, so you won’t get followed by things like unwanted ads.
Download on the App Store.
We encourage you to participate in this open source project. We love Pull Requests, Bug Reports, ideas, (security) code reviews or any kind of positive contribution. Please read the Community Participation Guidelines.
- IRC: See #focus for general discussion; logs: https://mozilla.logbot.info/focus/; we're available Monday-Friday, PST working hours
- Mailing List: firefox-focus-public@
- Bugs: File a new bug • Existing bugs
If you're looking for a good way to get started contributing, check out out some good first issues.
We also tag recommended bugs for contributions with help wanted.
This branch works with Xcode 10.0 and supports iOS 11.0+.
This branch is written in Swift 4.2.
Pull requests should be submitted with master as the base branch and should also be written in Swift 4.2.
Build Instructions for Master
- Install the latest Xcode developer tools from Apple.
- Install Carthage.
- Install SwiftLint.
- Clone the repository:
- Pull in the project dependencies:
cd focus-ios ./checkout.sh
- Build the
Focusscheme in Xcode.