Hindsight Administration User Interface
Prototype administration user interface for Hindsight. Live demo: https://hsadmin.trink.com/
- GCC (4.8+)
- CMake (3.5+) - http://cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html
- Boost (1.53+) - http://www.boost.org/users/download/
- Wt (3.3.4) - http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/download
- sqlite (3.11+) - https://sqlite.org/
- source-highlight (3.1+) - https://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/source-highlight.html
CMake Build Instructions (Linux only)
git clone https://github.com/mozilla-services/hindsight_admin.git cd hindsight_admin mkdir release cd release cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release .. make # to run the web server locally # update the hindsight_admin_server.xml with your configuration keys cpack -G DEB sudo dpkg -i hindsight-admin-0.0.1-Linux.deb /usr/share/hindsight_admin/run.sh # http://localhost:2020/
- The master branch is the current release and is considered stable at all times.
- New versions can be released as frequently as every two weeks (our sprint cycle). The only exception would be for a high priority patch.
- All active work is flagged with the sprint milestone and tracked in the project dashboard.
- New releases occur the day after the sprint finishes.
- The version in the dev branch is updated
- The changes are merged into master
- A new tag is created
- All pull requests must be made against the dev branch, direct commits to master are not permitted.
- All non trivial contributions should start with an issue being filed (if it is a new feature please propose your design/approach before doing any work as not all feature requests are accepted).