Automated tests for the Affiliates web application.
The following contributors have submitted pull requests to Affiliates-Tests:
You will need a version of the Java Runtime Environment installed
Before you will be able to run these tests, you need to have Python 2.6 installed.
sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
If you are running on Ubuntu/Debian you will need to do following first:
sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
to install the required Python libraries.
Once this is all set up you will need to download and start a Selenium server. You can download the latest Selenium server from here. The filename will be something like 'selenium-server-standalone-2.8.0.jar'
To start the Selenium server run the following command:
java -jar ~/Downloads/selenium-server-standalone-2.8.0.jar
Change the path/name to the downloaded Selenium server file.
Running tests locally
To run tests locally it's a simple case of calling py.test from the Affiliates-Tests directory.
To run the user accounts tests:
- Create an account on the Affiliates instance
- Edit the credentials.yaml with your credentials
Run the tests with:
For more command-line options access https://github.com/davehunt/pytest-mozwebqa
If you want to get involved and add more tests, then there's just a few things we'd like to ask you to do:
- Use the template files for all new tests and page objects
- Follow our simple style guide
- Fork this project with your own GitHub account
- Add your test into the "tests" folder and the necessary methods for it into the appropriate file in "pages"
- Make sure all tests are passing, and submit a pull request with your changes
This software is licensed under the MPL 2.0:
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.