A listing of projects which have received awards from the Mozilla Open Source Support (MOSS) program and people who sit on the MOSS committees. MOSS broadens access, increases security, and empowers users by providing catalytic funding to open source technologists. Until late 2020, MOSS had three ongoing funding tracks: 1.) Foundational Technology; 2.) Mission Partners; and 3.) Secure Open Source (SOS). Please note that the MOSS program is currently on hiatus and no new applications for funding are being accepted at this time.
- This repository is a work-in-progress and is not yet a complete listing of all MOSS projects
- Projects are listed in individual files by Track and are ordered by the year in which the award was given
- Reports and change/fix logs for the SOS Fund can be found in the directory "SOS_Fund_Audits"
- MOSS committees are listed by Track and are ordered by the years in which the committee member served
- If you are a MOSS awardee and would like us to change any information about your project, please open an issue or better yet, send us a pull request!
- Want to learn more about MOSS or apply for an award? Please visit the MOSS website