Mozilla Code of Conduct support
The scripts in this repository help repositories to be in compliance with the Mozilla GitHub Standards.
This script checks repositories for compliance with the Code of Conduct(CoC) requirement. It does the following, from an account that should be dedicated to this purpose.
The process is:
- check a repository for a file of the correct name and contents,
- open an issue if it is missing or incorrect
- if the CoC is missing:
- fork the repository (using the hash of the full name as the fork name - to avoid name space collisions)
- commit the CoC file to the fork
- create a pull request back to the source for the addition, linked to the issue.
The script can be rerun -- it will not create additional issues or PRs.