Firefox OS Quick Start
This guide and sample app have been assembled to get you up and running with an open web app in five minutes!
Included within this Quick Start Guide is:
- A complete application stub that runs out of the box
- Mortar-based simple UI framework with ZeptoJS
1. Clone this repository
git clone email@example.com:mozilla/firefoxos-quick-start.git
2. Install volo
npm install -g volo
You may need to use
sudo npm install -g volo if your user doesn't have admin permissions.
3. Run the app!
cd firefoxos-quick-start/app volo serve
4. Visit in browser or Firefox OS Simulator
Firefox OS Resources
- Firefox Marketplace
- Firefox OS Simulator
- Mortar: Open Web App Templates
- Creating the AreaTweet App
- Firefox OS Building Blocks to the Rescue - Style Elements Like Firefox OS