Modern Firefox Telemetry for mobile platforms
Note: This new approach for the Glean SDK is currently in development and not yet ready for use. The working and supported library is the Glean SDK in android-components.
All documentation is available online:
This repository is used to build the client-side cross-platform Telemetry library part of Glean, called the
The code is organized as follows:
- ./glean-core/ contains the source for the low-level Rust library.
- ./glean-core/ffi contains the mapping into a C FFI.
- ./glean-core/android contains the Kotlin bindings for use by Android applications.
- ./glean-core/ios contains the Swift bindings for use by iOS applications.
This repository also hosts the documentation for the
- The Glean SDK book - Documentation on using and developing Glean SDK.
- Documentation of the Rust crate.
- Documentation of the Kotlin library.
For an overview of Glean, see the section in the Firefox data docs.
To contact us you can:
- Find us on the Mozilla Slack in #glean, on Mozilla IRC in #telemetry.
- To report issues or request changes, file a bug in Bugzilla in Data Platform & Tools :: Glean: SDK.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- The Glean Core team is: :dexter, :janerik, :mdroettboom, :gfritzsche
The Glean logo artwork was contributed by Diana Ciufo. It's licensed under MPL.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/