C2: a clean rewrite of Collusion
Refactoring to have a suite of reusable components.
The README.md should answer common questions like:
- What does your software do? Is it an application? A library?
- Links through to important sections of the wiki. Like installation instructions
- How do I contribute code? Link to contributors file
- Where is the community around this software? List IRC channels, mailing lists, issue trackers, code repositories, etc.
Components of Collusion
- Connection Listener: get each connection for logging
- Log formatter: Convert a connection to a log item
- Tab Association: Get the tab each connection was loaded from
- Tab Listener: Notify collusion which tab is being viewed, for update filtering
- Log Persistence
- Log Filtering
- Tab History
- Server Updates
- New User Interface
- Visualization Data Shaping
- Visualization Switcher