Core JS modules for Firefox Marketplace frontend projects.
For convenience, you can clone this repository straight into the
src/media/js/lib directory of your frontend project. That way, you can
test your modules and handle revisions in the same place (without needing
to copy modules to a different folder to commit).
Be careful as running
make install may overwrite changes you make
in that directory!
Updating a Module
When you update a module:
- Bump the version in
- Git tag that version and push to Github
git tag v1.2.0 && git push origin v1.2.0)
- Add a release entry with the details of the changes in the tag you've just added here https://github.com/mozilla/marketplace-core-modules/releases
- Bump your project's bower.json to pull in the new changes
make installto get these modules into your project and into your RequireJS development configuration
Adding a Module
When adding an core module:
- Commit the module
- Add the name of the module to
- Follow the same steps above for Updating a Module
The Commonplace step will make it so Marketplace frontend projects won't have to manually configure the module into their RequireJS configurations.