The Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension lets you carve out a separate box for each of your online lives – no more opening a different browser just to check your work email! Learn More Here
For more info, see:
- node 7+ (for jpm)
- Firefox 57+
./node_modules/.bin/web-ext run -s src/
npm run test
npm run lint
for just the linter
There is a timeout test that sometimes fails on certain machines, so make sure to run the tests on your clone before you make any changes to see if you have this problem.
Make the new version
- Bump the version number in
- Commit the version number bump
- Create a git tag for the version:
git tag <version>
- Push the tag up to GitHub:
git push --tags
Publish to AMO
npm run-script build
- Upload the
Publish to GitHub
Finally, we also publish the release to GitHub for those followers.
- Download the signed
.xpifrom the addon versions page
- Make the new release on
- Use the version number for "Tag version" and "Release title"
- Release notes: copy the output of
git log --no-merges --pretty=format:"%h %s" <previous-version>..<new-version>
- Attach binaries: select the signed
Facebook & Twitter icons CC-Attrib https://fairheadcreative.com.