Open Leadership Training Series
How to work openly to build collaboratively
This Open Leadership Training Series teaches you best practices in “working open” -- a way of working where:
- everyone is invited to collaborate on something amazing,
- and any new product or knowledge is shared widely and freely.
This is for anyone starting up or leading open projects-- project leads, collaborators, or small groups of co-leaders responsible for project success and growth.
Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Open Leadership Training Series! There are many ways to contribute. To get started, take a look at CONTRIBUTING.md.
bundle exec jekyll serve
- Open http://localhost:4000/open-leadership-training-series/ in your favourite browser!
- David Bild (@dbild)
- Zannah Marsh (@zee-moz)
- Tim Riches
- Holly Robbins (@hvrobbins)
- Chad Sansing (@chadsansing)
- Robert Schaefer (@schae234)
As well as all contributors on GitHub.
Non-software content in this project is licensed under a CC-BY 4.0 license.