…nate memory leak. closes #839 (with extreme prejudice)
Conflicts: resources/static/dialog/controllers/dialog.js scripts/browserid.spec
…sibility. close #844
* Adding IE8 specific CSS to handle rgba backgrounds. * Changing some borders to standard hex values instead of rgba. close #820
* Add function.prototype.curry * Make sure all callbacks are called through the "safe" complete function. close #732
…ect-cookie-session for example primary
…nts for now
…. closes #388
…pis motivated by issue #388 (identify user by userid rather than email)
…d test for password too long in add_email close #845
* the first button in the form would be clicked instead of the "submit" event, even if the first button is hidden. * Changed the order of the DOM so that the correct button comes first in the DOM.
…ion after auth. all tests pass on JSON database driver
* primary - user who is authenticated, owns address, valid cert. * primary - user who is authenticated, owns address, but invalid cert. * primary - user who is authenticated, but does not own address.
… working with expired certs cleanly. * Changed the state machine so pushing a state to the stack is optional. * Changed the verify_primary_user screen to have an optional cancel button * Updated required_email to handle primary verification of unauthenticated users.
… if the user is not authenticated to BrowserID. Needs a lot of cleanup.
…r ids as the primary identifier rather than an email address. first step toward migrating to userid in sessions instead of email addresses to solve issue #388 (and others like it) and pave the way for primaries
…nt, you may not reset it via the c_e_a api
…mplete_user_creation now requires a 'pass' arg when the acct has no password (only primary accts)
…inish adding an email to their browserid account. also write (failing) tests for imminent changes to complete_email_addition api. also refactor db layer, adding haveVerificationToken to move code off of emailForVerificationToken that only cares about whether a verification token exists or not. whew.
* Adding several helper functions to user to check auth status on primary. * Adding lots of tests. * Starting to update the required_email controller to work with primaries.