Webmaker Kit Builder
// brief intro to come
- Most of the form inputs accept markdown so that you can quickly churn out your content w/ the formatting you want.
- In the "Author(s)" field using an "@" symbol before a webmaker username will convert it into a link to that users makes.
- The header block works best w/ darker background images.
Make sure to have grunt and bower installed globally.
npm install -g grunt-cli bower
npm install, followed by
grunt to get the development server running.
- remove trailing whitespace from files before save
- don't use non-ascii file names
grunt buildbefore commit (and make sure there are no errors)
Do all this w/ ease!
mv .git/hooks/pre-commit.sample .git/hooks/pre-commit echo "\n# run grunt build before commit, abort if errors\ngrunt" >> .git/hooks/pre-commit
Unless otherwise stated: This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.