Clone this wiki locally
OS Install Instructions
Here are some helpful instructions for getting setup. If you're using a different setup than ours... you're on your own.
Problems building nacl
You may need to install WAF to get the nacl library to build. Make sure it is on your path. If you see the following error when running npm, then you need to get WAF:
/bin/sh: waf: command not found
npm install may fail on the nacl step. Do the following (assuming you are in the servers directory):
- cd node_modules/nacl/nacl
- ./do (this will take a long time)
- cd build
- cp -r [yourHostNameHere]/include/amd64/ ./include/
- cp [yourHostNameHere]/include/cpuid.h include/
- cp [yourHostNameHere]/lib/amd64/* .
- cd ../../
- node-waf clean
- vi wscript
- uncomment this line: #obj.add_obj_file(os.path.join(libnacl_lib_dir, 'randombytes.o'))
- cd ../..
- npm install