Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema (MPC-HC) is a free and open source (OSS) video and audio player for Windows. MPC-HC is based on the original Guliverkli project and contains many additional features and bug fixes.
We are in dire need of new developers of any kind. If you can code a little, or you can create logos for the player and images for the file associations, or you can create/maintain the main website, please join our IRC channel and talk to us. Any help is always appreciated.
We care about keeping an open project open and free for contributions wherever they may come from.
- Option to remove tearing
- Support for Windows Vista/7/8, including a 64-bit build
- Support for EVR/EVR CP (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Supports most types of subtitles including BluRay .sup files
- Playback and recording of television programs, if a supported TV tuner card is installed
- OSD info (On Screen Display)
- Multi-Monitor support
- Various pixel shaders
- Color management
- 41 translations available
- An SSE capable CPU
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit/64-bit
For the people involved in the development, see Authors.txt.
MPC-HC's code is licensed under GPL v3.
Translations are done by various translators (see Authors.txt).
MPC-HC makes use of the following third-party code: