Ansible is a radically simple configuration-management, deployment, task-execution, and multinode orchestration framework.
Read all about at it at (http://ansible.github.com)
- Dead simple setup
- Super fast & parallel by default
- No server or client daemons; use existing SSHd
- No additional software required on client boxes
- Modules can be written in ANY language
- Awesome API for creating very powerful distributed scripts
- Be usable as non-root
- The easiest config management system to use, ever.
- ansible-project mailing list
- irc.freenode.net: #ansible
Michael DeHaan -- firstname.lastname@example.org