Simple hour registration + invoice generator.
What makes us better than the competition (non-technical):
- Audit trail, every change is recorded and easily revertable!
- Always available, no internet? no problem!! The whole system runs from your own PC (if you want)
- Searching for an old invoice? We got a powersearch, so finding it should be a breeze!
- We're FAST, instantly loading pages :D
- Completely free! (But if you pay 1EUR/month we'll give you backups)
- Quick keys, you don't need to use your mouse all the time :)
What makes us better than the competition (technical):
- we save all userdata as TOML-files onto the filesystem (human readable and possibly readable after corruption)
- we commit changes to a local Git-repository (free version control of precious data with an audit-trail of changes)
- we push/pull with remote GIT nodes on change (distributed accounting/easy backups)
- we index everything (Bleve) so we got a power search!
- we're good looking
- we're FAST (average page loading time of 400ms!)
- we're opensource (sourcecode is free, adjustable and we like contributions back)
- The backend is Golang/Bleve/Git
- The frontend is ReactJS/TypeScript/Brunch (static-src)
1] contrib/desktop( invoiced ) 2] static
1] contrib/desktop Implements the desktop specific stuff and runs the invoice-daemon into a sub-process
2] static Is offered by invoiced and contains all HTML+CSS+JS that uses the invoiced API to build it's UI.
How to build
# Install NodeJS # Install yarn (better npm) cd static-src yarn install npm run dev
# Install go go get github.com/mpdroog/invoiced cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/mpdroog/invoiced go build
./invoiced -v open "http://localhost:9999/static"
cd contrib/desktop go build ./desktop