Finance dashboard using Yahoo's public APIs.
*This is for demo purposes only, please don't rely on the prices provided.
- Search for any stock symbol to view historical data, summary, and news.
- Add and remove stock symbols to favorites.
- Stock data refreshes every 15 seconds in the background.
- Settings are saved to local storage.
- Fully responsive.
- Continuous integration and code coverage with Travis CI and Coveralls.
- 100% code coverage
- Convert to React
- Add advanced chart options
- Add a way to view more info about a stock
- Create a markets overview page that displays movers, gainers, loser, etc
$ git clone https://github.com/mpetkov/ng2-finance.git $ cd ng2-finance $ npm install $ npm install -g @angular/cli $ ng serve $ Navigate to http://localhost:4200/
Default application server configuration
var PORT = 4200; var APP_BASE = '/';
Configure at runtime
$ ng serve --host 0.0.0.0 --port 4201
# Development. Your app will be watched by karma # on each change all your specs will be executed. $ ng test # code coverage (istanbul) # auto-generated at the end of `npm test` # view coverage report: $ ng test -sr -cc
The MIT License