A music management system capable of reading and modifying dynamic id3 tags.
Current version: 1.0.1
Building the project
Compile the source code using the "package-for-deploy" target in build.xml. This project was built in NetBeans (don't judge), so it's much easier to build the target by creating a project in NetBeans and just right clicking on build.xml in the "Files" tab, selecting Run Target -> Other Targets -> package-for-deploy.
If you're building from command line with Apache ant, go to the project folder, and the command is
ant -f / package-for-deploy
Building the project will create an executable jar in the deploy folder.
(For the moment, I'll keep a current .jar file updated in the
Packaging the project (Into native MacOSX app)
Once built, you can run the terminal-commands file to package the app into a .pkg file, which can be used to install the app.
1.0.2 or 1.1.0
Release Date: UPCOMING
- Settings menu
- Minor code improvements
Release Date: 3 September 2018
- Added logging functionality to log errors and events to Application support folder
- Created custom Logger class
Release Date: 1 September 2018
- Initial release, basic functionality included.
- Ability to read/write id3tags on mp3files
- Some automatic functionalities (auto add cover art, sorting)
- One god-class (will definitely reformat this in future release)