Git repository to support documentation and development of Ocean Adapt
- the master script that analyzes data for OceanAdapt
- Comments at head of script provide for instructions on how to run it
- The trawl data, as downloaded from OceanAdapt
- Most recent
Data_Vis_YYYY_MM_DD.zipcontains data files for use with
- The trawl data, ready to be uploaded to the OceanAdapt website
Data_Updated_YYYY-MM-DD_HH-MM-SS-EDT.zipfile contains (or should eventually contain, once we fix some bugs) a set of zip files. Each zip file is for a particular trawl survey and is in the format that the OceanAdapt website expects upon uploading.
- The trawl data files, as originally downloaded from each source
- Each sub-directory is for a trawl survey in a particular region
- Within each sub-directory, a zip file
YYYY-MM-DD.zipcontains the complete set of trawl data, as updated on that day.
- has EML (Ecological Metadata Language) files to document the surveys and the data files.
- Example data files are also included.
- These are not completely raw data files directly from the surveys, but have been combined into a single file per survey.
- R code to support OceanAdapt.
- Currently has a scripts to
- generate the initial metadata for each region
- facilitate updating the data each year