Embedded Hardware Abstraction Layer.
- Is a portable interface definition and implementation for MCU peripherals. (think CMSIS, StellarisWare and the like.)
- This lib is crafted to be very light on resources.
- Pay for what you use. Disable what you don't via a single config file.
[v] - peripheral implemented. [ ] - peripheral not implemented. [x] - peripheral not present in MCU/arch.
A set of drivers using the above mentioned APIs:
- hd44780 (based display drivers.)
In the plans are:
- nrf24l01 (2.4GHz low power radio.)
- Nokia 5110 (based display drivers.)
Libs for Driver development:
- bm (bitmask common operations.)
- queue (Single linked list queue.)
- jobs (Defer heavy jobs out of IRQs.)
- bbuf (zero copy circular buffer with non fixed element sizes.)
- ringbuf (circular buffer that needs no lock for 1 producer - 1 consumer.)