Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- [prefactor expansion] fix bug if
x-expansion starts lower than
- [prefactor expansion] fix error if poles have multiple terms
- [subtraction] implement individual
indicesas suggested in issue #2
- [symmetry_finder] fix rare bugs that may occur on hash collisions
- [dreadnaut symmetry_finder] fix finding fake symmetries by illegal swappings;
note that dreadnaut is disabled by default since version 1.2.2
- [dist] building the tarball with the
makeis now supported
- [make_package] fix dropping of nonzero terms when using contour deformation in the presence of linear or higher poles
- [integral_interface] support
MultiIntegratorin python interface
- [make_package] compute determinants in parallel
- [make_package] fix "illegal instruction: 4" due to missing virtual destructors
- [dist] ship a newer version of FORM (vermaseren/form@77ee4ea) with the optimization bug (vermaseren/form#272) fixed
- [make_package] bugfixes concerning integrals with numerator in combination with higher than logarithmic poles
- [make_package] speed up algebraic part
- [util/integrator] implement "zero_border"
- [doc] list external dependencies and papers to cite
- [loop_integral] fix issues with sympy-1.1.1
- [symmetry_finder] fix Pak's sorting algorithm
- [loop_package] fix error with regulator in 'powerlist'
This version has a bug that can lead to wrong results without warning. Please use a different version.
- [make_package] more efficient algebra
- [util/integrator] add dedicated 1D integrator 'cquad'
- [util/integrator] implement 'MultiIntegrator' to choose an integrator depending on the dimension of the integrand