ESP8266 Incubator PCB
Design of ESP8266 incubator PCB.
- Powered by mini DC-DC power supply module (LM2596 chip).
- 5.5 mm center positive jack.
- On-board programming connector.
- Programming push button.
- Jumper for enabling power supply module.
- RJ-11 connector for connecting various sensors.
- Notification LED.
- Intended to be manufactured by dirtypcbs.com.
- AVR like ISP header for in circuit programming.
- Two relays in series for driving heater circuit.
- Two screw terminals for connecting heaters.
- 12V screw terminal for controlling fan.
- Piezo buzzer for alarm signaling.