Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
If you know of good examples where MQTT is in use, please add them here.
Further examples are described in comments to a post Do you use MQTT? on the mosquitto blog.
Applications using MQTT
- Gaian DB a distributed database
- Location Aware Messaging for Accessibility, LAMA an IBM Extreme Blue Project
- Say It, Sign It (SiSi) an IBM Extreme Blue Project
- Relayr uses MQTT to connect with the Wunderbar and other IoT devices.
- Owasys AVL is a fleet management service providing real-time tracking and event information efficiently using MQTT and owa11A devices.
- flespi relies on MQTT in internal communications between services.
- Andy SC's Twittering / Automated House
- Power monitoring
- Lighting control
- energy monitoring with an old-style analog ammeter
- Android/TV/Burglar detection system
- MQTT<>LLAP bridge example for the Ciseco OpenKontrol Gateway
- WarmDirt project to control soil temperature for plants (like potatoes!)
- homA - An extensible framework for the smart home
- homebridge-mqtt - A Plugin for Homebridge
University / Research
- Southampton University LEGO microscope controller
- Messaging protocol applications research at CEIT, University of Queensland
- FloodNet Southampton University
- Smart Lab Southampton University
- mobile4D disaster alerting system, University of Bremen
- Check out the Tools overview for details.