Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- po4a-translate complains if the input po file is outdated
Thanks to Martin Schauer for the bug report (Debian's #637288).
- teach po4a-updatepo about the --porefs options that was already documented.
Thanks to Guillem Jover for the bug report.
- rename --porefs values after msgmerge option's name: noline->file
and none->never. Both variantes are accepted; the later is documented.
Thanks to Guillem Jover for the initial patch (Debian's #775708).
- New option --no-update to not touch the po files. (Debian's #599179)
- Properly deal with item text missing its leading indent (GitHub's #14)
- Allow empty attribute lists, by bexelbie (GitHub's #39)
- New module by Francesco Poli (Debian's #827936)
- Make title translatable, by yangfl (GitHub's #40).
- Various fixups by Alexander Golubev.
- Setup WebLate to ease the life of translators.
- Update Brazilian Portuguese, thanks to Luiz Fernando Ranghetti.
- Update Czech, thanks to Michal Čihař.
- Update Dutch, thanks to Frans Spiesschaert (Debian's #862923)
- Update German, thanks to Helge Kreutzmann (Debian's #859029)
- Update Italian, thanks to Marco Ciampa.
- Update French, thanks to Alban Vidal (Debian's #860073) and to
Jean-Baptiste on Weblate.
- New translation: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks to Petter Reinholdtsen.
- Update Russian, thanks to Alexander Golubev (GitHub's #24) and to
Igor on Weblate.
- Update Ukrainian, thanks to Yuri Chornoivan.