- Fix Asciidoc unindented lists (GitHub's #149)
- Make Asciidoc Tables nowrap and support current format (GitHub's #63)
- Do not include table fences in pot file (GitHub's #163)
- Add option to prevent translation of target of image blocks (GitHub's #164)
- Improve markdown ruler parsing, and add test.
- Add markdown fenced code block parsing, and add test.
- Avoid deprecated unescaped left brace in regex to get ready for Perl 5.32.
- Ensure to split lines before addendum operation without loss or addition of
newline. With this change, addendum behavior is more intuitive.
(Debian's #518218, Github's #147, #153)
- Fix longstanding error regarding comments at the beginning of a file.
- Document XML tag behavior customization with example to help use case
specific customization. (Debian's #515763)
- Debug output enhancement to help people understand what exactly happening
- Extensive POD and code comment additions and updates.
- Add pot_in feature to support the secondary master file for the base of
POT/PO file generation.
- Add XML test cases with po4a including addendum, tag customization, and
- New translation to Chinese and Chinese Simplified, thanks Liu Guang.
- Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
- Updated: Estonian, thanks Kristjan Räts.
- Updated: French, thanks Brandelune and ButterflyOfFire.
- Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
- Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
- Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen.
- Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle and Luiz
- Updated: Russian: thanks Igor.
- Updated: Spanish, thanks emma peel and Omar Campagne.
- Updated: Swedish, thanks Anders Jonsson.
- Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
- Updated: Vietnamese, thanks Trần Ngọc Quân.