Become the HACKERMAN!
Inspired by the retrofuturist aestethics of the 80s, Neuromancer and neon lights.
Hackerman has a dark background and the syntax has bright colors in order to achieve maximum readability.
I strongly recommend leaving the dark background unchanged, coupling it with a dark UI-theme.
atom-material-ui with neon-pink accent and a black primary)
Fully implemented languages
The following languages have extra customization:
- Python: since I mostly code in Python that is where my customization show itself the most.
- Jinja: custom Jinja code styling is supported if you use
- Ini: custom Ini code styling is supported if you yse
- Markdown: custom Markdown styling is supported.
- RestructuredText: custom RestructuredText code styling is supported if you use
- Yaml: custom Yaml code styling is supported if you use
Partially implemented languages
Yet to be implemented
If you want a particular syntax for a language either open an issue or fork/PR and I will be happy to implement your code.
From the command line:
apm install ubik-hackerman-syntax
From Atom, go to Settings --> Install --> Themes --> type in ubik-hackerman-syntax
If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know.
PS: if you like the themes and want to use it in other editor see my hackerman-contrib repository.